Yes! Another post about productivity!
As you know I am always recommending you to try new tips, try new things that could improve your productivity, and see if it suits you and your life. We all are different so it might work for me but doesn´t for you, that´s why it´s always difficult to recommend something.
So lately, I was thinking about posting a list of tips, a simple list of all the productivity tips I have ever heard of, any tip. So you could try whatever you want. You could consult this list whenever you feel you need to try something, or you could choose some tips to include them in your life slowly and then come back for more, keep doing this until you become a productivity machine.
You could also send me your productivity tips and I will include them on the list. It could be anything that you think have improved your productivity.
SHARE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY TIPS
Together we could become a perfect oiled productivity machine
This list will be a live list which hopefully, grows with all of our contributions.
So, save this link and consult whenever you want.
Let´s start with the productivity.
First things first, health. This is the most important point, without health, you cannot accomplish anything, you need strong body and mind to be able to achieve whatever you want to achieve.
- Avoid processed food
- Reduce your sugar intake
- Plan your meals and prepare them in advance
- Eat without checking your phone
- Drink 2 liters of water per day
- Prioritize your sleep
- go to bed every day at the same time
- avoid bright screens within 1-2 hours of your bedtime
- flight mode on
- make sure the room is dark and cool
- avoid big meals and alcohol before bedtime
- Careful with coffee, a bit it´s okay, too much is bad for your productivity
- Workout a bit
- Take the stairs instead of the lift, keep active, even a little bit helps
- Don´t be sat at your desk for more than an hour
- Go for a walk
- Do walking meetings
Attitude is key, a positive attitude moves mountains.
With the proper attitude, you will see life different, an issue will turn into an opportunity and a failure into a lesson.
Your attitude is what will make you want to improve your productivity, eat healthy, learn, workout…
The best part is that you can control your attitude, is everything up to you. No matter what happens, you can control your attitude always.
- Wake up early
- Say a positive mantra every morning
- Clean your desk
- Listen to music
- Remember your “why”
- Celebrate your victories
- “me” time
- Create an end of the day routine
- Have a morning ritual
- Establish routines, check out “How to start your routine”
- Prioritize free time
- Treat yourself with rewards
- Smile often
According to itunes “Through uplifting statements and quotes, you’ll believe in yourself with these one-a-day affirmations”
Time to work
- Plan your day, have a schedule
- Plan the week
- Have a planner
- Avoid distractions
- Practice time blocking
- Schedule your social media
- Track the time spent on each task
- Work harder during your peak performance hours
- Close your email while working
- Do not multitask
- Take breaks
- Try the Pomodoro technique
- Use your commute
- Automate tasks
Any other tip? Any productivity app?
You might be doing something that does not appear on the list to improve your productivity, it might be something a bit weird, it´s great! If it´s helping you it could help others.
Do you use an app that id helping you with your productivity? Share it!
Tell me all your productivity secrets and will add them to the list. Together we will create the ultimate productivity tips list, sounds awesome!
Together we will create the ultimate productivity tips list.
Thank you in advance for your help.
A LITTLE HELP
To help you plan your day focusing on your priorities I have designed the Daily Priority Planner, try it, why not?
Hope all these tips and apps help you.
Do you like Productivity posts? Let me know in the comments below.
See you in the next post.